Crucial for Law Enforcement – Rebecca Jameson – EP 94
Rebecca Jameson, a financial coach and wife of police officer, Alan Jameson, talks about the importance for first responders, getting their financial matters in order…
Learning from her own situation, Rebecca shares;
- Budget tips
- The importance of life insurance
And other advise, that not only law enforcement and first responders can use, but that anyone can use.
About Rebecca Jameson
- LEOW – Husband Alan 5 Yrs in LE
- Financial Coach – Specialize Working w/LEOs
- Founder Priority One Financial Coaching
- From California
Follow Rebecca Jameson
The Off Duty Podcast VIP Membership:
My VIP membership is now live and ready for you to access! Enjoy 2 exclusive episode a month plus much more as a VIP. Also 10% of every VIP membership will be donated to the “First Responders Children Foundation”. Click here to get your VIP access
Random Seven – These are seven, totally random questions that I asked Travis. And they're all electronically created.
- Would you rather have assets or money in the bank?
- Where do you want to be financially in 5 years?
- What’s your system for saving money?
- Do you still use paper checks?
- What’s the best financial advice you’ve ever received?
- Can money buy happiness?
- Are your finances better or worse off than your parents when they were your age?
Flip The Script – This is where the guest, gets to ask you the listener a question. Please leave your answer below. And Rebecca's question is:
“If money were not an issue, what is one thing you would want to accomplish in your life?”