EP 44 – You Gotta Deal With Those Feelings – Officer Justin Lee
FACTS ABOUT JUSTIN LEE
- 7 Years in Law Enforcement
- Husband / Father to 3
- Vertically challenged & tactically heavy (his words)
- Lives in Illinois
- Follow Justin: INSTAGRAM
01:30 – Lead Off Question: “Why Law Enforcement?” Justin replied as a kid, the police were called to his home, for a incident involving his brother and sister. Justin says, it was that incident that led him to want to become a police officer.
08:58 – Dig Deeper: Here I selected 4 social media post of Justin's and I come up with questions to ask based off those posts.
POST – Pic of you in patrol car:
“That look when you got three weeks off for vacation”
- How was your vacation? Did you do or go anywhere special?
- What do you like to do, to get away from the job?
- What was your most memorable vacation as a kid?
POST: – Looking at your profile, you clearly like dogs. Reminded me of that old saying:
“You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.”
- What was the last new thing you learned how to do?
POST: – Pic of you and wife:
“You’re the reason I can get through a day without losing my mind, The reason our kids aren’t little menaces to society 🤣. You’re the best. Love ya babe.”
- What’s the one thing you do that drives your wife crazy?
- What’s the most romantic thing you have ever done for her?
POST: – Pic of you holding a bottle of CBDOPS: Long caption of you talking about what a game changer the product has made for you.
“So I made the leap, with the guarantee of a thc product from a third party lab I bought my first bottle. Within a week I saw a huge change. I was sleeping much better and my anxiety was next to none.”
- What keeps you up at night?
- Was you anxiety caused by the job?
25:29 – Random Seven: In this segment, I use my Pod Deck app to create seven totally random questions to ask the guest.
- You’re in an elevator with your hero. You have 90 seconds to tell them about yourself. What do you say?
- If you could look into a crystal ball and see one thing about your future, what would you want to know?
- If you could get a ticket to any show or event, what would you want a ticket to?
- Have you ever gotten anything autographed, if so by who and what was it?
- Would you rather have a snowball or water balloon fight?
- What’s the number thing at the top of your bucket list?
- When was the last time you cried?
33:03 – This or That – This is my version of a “rapid fire” round. I give the guest two topics and they have to select one without given too much thought.
- Pineapple pizza or candy corn
- Dirty bathroom or dirty kitchen
- Pizza: round or square
- Reality shows or documentaries
- Smartest person in the world or richest person in the world
- Attend a party or host a party
- Cash or credit
- Multiple choice or essay
- Arrive early or arrive late
- Calling or texting
THE DAY TO DAY STRESSES
If you or someone you know in law enforcement, is struggling with the stresses of the job. I suggest you visit this page and get on the waitlist, for my upcoming “IGY6 Mastermind”.
Here you'll discover how to, better identify and cope with the stress and stop UNKNOWING, damaging your mental health and personal relationships.